In 2020, there were estimated to be approximately 212.98 million SMEs worldwide, which shows a small decline to its number in 2019 that stood at 213.52 million. Out of these businesses, a majority comprised micro-enterprises, with a higher number in rural areas as compared to the ones in the urban parts of the country. These businesses are run by the owners with little or no support and revenue earnings as a priority.
MSMEs play an important role in defining and building the economy of a country in terms of their contribution to the market and generation of employment in the country. But, as the pandemic hit the world, the economy started falling since it affected every business, irrespective of its size.
How Pandemic Affected local small and micro businesses?
Pandemic affected small and micro businesses the most as they were not able to tackle it efficiently. While, on the other hand, larger enterprises were quick to ride the wave of digital disruption and embrace the new normal, which merely affected their revenues.
The reason for this is that most small local businesses, such as a salon, restaurant, spa, etc., require you to visit the stores physically to avail the services. You can’t sit at home and get a virtual haircut. Can you?
When the pandemic-imposed restrictions like social distancing, everyone was bound to follow them. A majority of people started to avoid public places either for the sake of safety or to avoid bothering themselves with long queues. So, what can small businesses do now? Is there any solution to these problems? There is! Find out below.
TYMEYT App: A Smart Way To Grow Your Business Locally
TYMEYT is a scheduling software that manages foot traffic in real-time compliance with local social distancing situations. TYMEYT uses the Pandefuse algorithm to monitor ever-changing compliance with health conditions- a long-term solution to health crisis preparedness. Here is how TYMEYT can help you:
- TYMEYT enables your business to put customer safety first while servicing a healthy customer flow without sacrificing profit to health-related stipulations.
- TYMEYT helps your business manage ever-changing compliance by providing a system that can dynamically adjust to social distancing regulations, offering a long-term solution to health crisis preparedness.
- TYMEYT empowers your customers to plan their visit ahead of time so they can comfortably browse or enjoy the services you offer.
- TYMEYT helps you manage storefront traffic in advance by enabling guests to check store capacity before they leave home.
- TYMEYT uses the Pandefuse algorithm that is linked to real-time social distancing data to ensure you’re always up to date with laws regarding pandemic intensity in your geographic area.
How Does TYMEYT Work?
- Download the TYMEYT app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Now, you can register on the TYMEYT app either as a business owner or a general user.
- You’ll see a registration form in front of you. Fill in the details as asked by the app and proceed.
- Once you have entered all the information, you’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can book an appointment, see booking history, give feedback, redeem offers, etc.
- Business owners can list the services they offer, and general users can avail those services. The app will function accordingly as per your registration.
- In case you want to book an appointment, you will see several categories, such as spa, restaurant, supermarket, car service, etc.
- Provide the required information, such as time, date, type of service, etc., and you’re good to go.
TYMEYT provides you with a list of nearby businesses based on your location, making it easier for you to book an appointment.
Role of TYMEYT After the Pandemic
TYMEYT has indeed been built to address the current problems of social distancing, overcrowding, etc., but the same can be used even if there is no crisis like a pandemic.
TYMEYT allows you to book appointments from the comfort of your homes. You will save a lot of time since you won’t have to stand in long queues to book an appointment or get the service. You can reach the destination at the set time, where the business owner will be there to help you out quickly. All done with no hassle in a paper-free way.
TYMEYT acts as your full-service digital safety partner that is committed to keeping your customers safe by following all the rules and regulations set by the government. TYMEYT is a force driven by tech that can take down even a pandemic.
TYMEYT helps you communicate precaution and safety at every transaction, allowing your guests to benefit from knowing in advance that your business can interact when they arrive. TYMEYT’s state-of-the-art Pandefuse model constantly monitors local and state social distancing mandates, giving you the ability to manage foot traffic and customer contact in real-time.
One day this pandemic phase will surely fade out and we shall regain our normal back. But then also, perhaps, along with mask as a new fashion statement, using TYMEYT as full-time tech assistant for daily appointment booking will be obvious.
Embrace the new normal, say HELLO to TYMEYT.